Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Site Feedback

Site Feedback
243 posts | Last Activity on 26-07-2023 05:27 by Argo
Argo
Argo 26-07-2023 05:27, 9 months ago
Re: Site Visualization
Okay, Went to edit my profile to update it and decided to check out the various themes Now I'm stuck with Atom-X and can't edit my profile
Responded in Site Visualization
E
enzorug 25-07-2023 22:13, 9 months ago
Please go and edit your profile. In there you should see "Theme". Change it to "Magazine" and see if this works. Don't mind the logo as it's for the dark theme. I'll have to play around with that a bit.
AMIGASYSTEM
AMIGASYSTEM 25-07-2023 15:14, 9 months ago
Thank you very kind !
amigamia
amigamia 24-07-2023 20:08, 9 months ago
Ahh OK I understand now. For some reason I thought AE was set on black theme. I just have to find one that is already gray or find a way to copy this one and change colors. Will keep you posted.
AMIGASYSTEM
AMIGASYSTEM 24-07-2023 08:02, 9 months ago
No on Aros-exec the registered user can customize and change color, I chose the one "Gray" most used in various forums, see screenshot:
amigamia
amigamia 24-07-2023 06:47, 9 months ago
Hey AmigaSystem, It's a theme based on black unfortunately. I can however try to add a non-black theme and enable the ability for users to switch theme. What puzzles me is that AROS-Exec is also a black theme isn't it? Does that one bother you as well?
AMIGASYSTEM
AMIGASYSTEM 24-07-2023 04:28, 9 months ago
Hi amigamia, is there a possibility to change the "Black Color" of the site, I ask this because unfortunately the Black Color dazzles my eyes and therefore I have difficulty reading and writing posts, thanks .
Amiwell79
Amiwell79 23-07-2023 14:19, 9 months ago
Re: Threads with posts since last visit
I tried to recover my password but failed and signed up as amiwell79
D
deadwood 23-07-2023 12:13, 9 months ago
Here is my proposal based on reviewing current member's list. It's of course up to review / adjustment. BTW, I seem to be already member of "Developers" groups, but this group is only visible when I display my profile. To make it actually valuable, in my opinion it should be shown in each post I make, either replacing the current "member/admin" box or next to it. AROS Developers deadwood DizzyOfCRN Software Developers Ball000 MarcusF saimon69 AmiDARK BSzili Allanon serk118uk ChrisH salass00 cavemann magorium Distribution Maintainers amiwell nikos paolone AMIGASYSTEM Amiwell79
amigamia
amigamia 23-07-2023 09:24, 9 months ago
Send me a list you think should be setup and I'll see what I can do :)
D
deadwood 23-07-2023 01:47, 9 months ago
Thanks for looking into this. Hopefully the software has these options. Another question that came to my mind is user groups/tagging. When I post, there is a "Member" tag on the right. You have "Admin" tag. On AROS-Exec I seem to be tagged "AROS Developer". Maybe it would make sense to make the "Member" group more fine grained and add these subgroups (like also "Distro mintainer"), so that new people would get a basic sense who are they talking to.
amigamia
amigamia 22-07-2023 09:40, 9 months ago
I think the empty folder icon means that the thread is recent, that it was started in the past few weeks. It should change to a filled folder icon once more people post it, then it becomes a hot thread. As for setting all threads as read, I am not sure if that is an option but I'll check and see if there is a way.
D
deadwood 21-07-2023 10:37, 9 months ago
Indeed after you replied I saw a red folder icon. Now it's an empty folder icon (just border). Other threads have full gray folder icons. What do they mean? Also about second part of my question: if there a way to mark all unread thread/posts as read?
amigamia
amigamia 21-07-2023 07:20, 9 months ago
Hi deadwood, You should be able to see the threads that have new posts after you login. The main page will list the latest 7 threads and the ones you haven't read yet are usually marked with a red folder. Alternatively, you can click on "Latest Discussions" link located under "Discussion Forum" drop down menu from the top menu bar.
D
deadwood 21-07-2023 02:36, 9 months ago
Is there some way to see threads that had new posts since last visit as well as thread that had new posts but have not yet been "read"?
amigamia
amigamia 10-04-2023 21:07, 1 year ago
Re: Is there a search function?
The search function is enabled again and it's available under the "Show More" button from top links
amigamia
amigamia 10-04-2023 07:32, 1 year ago
You are right, it's not there. I may have disabled it by accident in the process of troubleshooting. I'll investigate and report back
pixie
pixie 06-04-2023 04:05, 1 year ago
I don't seem to find one
donrafito
donrafito 15-09-2020 18:58, 4 years ago
Re: Projekt redaktor (in english: peoject edutor)
No problem. If I find a moment, I'll record it.
amigamia
amigamia 07-09-2020 09:43, 4 years ago
Re: Projekt redaktor (in english: peoject edutor)
[quote name=donrafito post=2077]@donrafito - Sorry for the delay. I have two computers with AROS on them. The Acer Aspire One ZG5 notebook, and the desktop: Asus P5Q (Pentium Quatro, NVIDIA GT 9600, net by cable on rtl8139 compliant card and EMU10K1 compliant audio). The computer was selected for AROS system. Besides (by the way) I have an iBook G4 with Morph OS, RasberryPi 3B+ which pretends to be Amiga 1200 and Asus f5sl, which also pretends to be Amiga 1200 only in hight end version. It works on WinUAE, and WinXp is so modified that you can not see this system and it boots immediately AmigaOS version 3.9 BB1-4.[/quote] I'd love to see some videos of how some of these machines run with their respective OS. You can use the YouTube tag available in the BB codes of this editing window to embed the video in the reply.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator

Filter by Tags

Popular Threads This Week

Icon Toolsby miker1264 172 posts
Tiny Aros DistrĂ²by Amiwell79 106 posts
Aros Software Promotionby Amiwell79 70 posts
AROS ABIv0 20220318-1 Supportby deadwood 61 posts
Bars&Pipes 1.0 is Availableby Amiwell79 53 posts
Buttons not shownby OlafSch 9 posts
AROS ABIv11 20230430by deadwood 6 posts
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 8
Members Online 0

Total Members: 227
Newest Member: wiz
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]