Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

AROS One x86 Work In Progress

Last updated on 4 days ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago
GLFW and Raylib were installed on AROS One 2.5 in "Development", in the respective folders you will find the Examples, the sources instead were installed in the required path (Development lib and Development includes)
Posted 2 months ago
Create the Icons in the 4 versions available on AROS One.

I would like to mention that the 4 versions of Icons (Thousands) are available for "all" the Operating System and for all Third Party Applications.

To replace "all" icons just run the installer found in System/AROS One, the hundreds of icons will be replaced in seconds.

Naturally the "Icon Pack" installer are only compatible for AROS One, this is because of its layout (different paths from other Distributions)

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/icons_1.jpg
Posted 2 months ago
I found a solution to start Dopus4 via Early Startup Control from HD, DVD, ISO.

Now you will no longer have to run a script but run the Dopu4 binary directly.

Basically once you get to the Grub, via Grub/BootMenu you will be able to access on "Early Startup Control", then choose the "Boot With No Startup-sequence" tab, and from the command prompt just type Dopus4 and send, I see Screenshot !
Signature: AROS One All Thread
AROS One Home Site
AROS One Facebook
Edited by AMIGASYSTEM on 11-03-2024 11:49, 2 months ago
AMIGASYSTEM attached the following image:
earlystartup_1.jpg
Posted 1 month ago
Two new DemoScenes "Arrakis" and "Nano" successfully installed and tested on AROS One !

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/demo.jpg
Posted 1 month ago
Released a new 0.6 Multiplatform version of AmiFox on the occasion of the first anniversary of the release of AmiFox.

AmiFox is a very useful Application, it allows to reach all those Sites where OWB cannot access properly.

Included in this new version is the language feature that allows you to tell Google and other pages which languages you prefer.

Also added although not yet finalized is the history feature.

AmiFox v0.6 you will find it in the upcoming AROS One v2.5, AROS One includes an interchangeable keys configuration, to do this just run the icons found in the "Themes prefs" folder.

These themes work only on AROS One because of the setting included in the scripts run from the icon.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/amifox.jpg
Edited by amigamia on 25-03-2024 17:48, 1 month ago
amifox.jpg
Posted 30 days ago
Warning !!!

the USB image of AROS One v2.4 and earlier versions, have been created with Rufus 3.x, so incompatible with the new versions of Rufus 4.x

From the next version the AROS One image will be generated with the new Rufus 4.x, consequently it will no longer be compatible with older versions of Rufus 3.x
Posted 22 days ago
Tested ThemeList, a new OS4, AROS and MOS theme viewer developed by ilBarbax, ThemeList will soon be available for download !

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/themelist.jpg
themelist.jpg
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 22 days ago
AMIGASYSTEM

Where did you find ThemeList? I don't see it on Aminet or AROS Archives.
Posted 22 days ago
Its developer "ilBarbax" who also frequents this forum, asked on an Italian site if anyone wanted to try it, make comments or give advice, if authorized, if you are interested I can send it to you in PM.
I
IlbarbaxNewbie
Posted 21 days ago
Hi no problem for me.
Consider that it is still a work in progress
Posted 21 days ago
Grazie Ilbarbax !

@miker
Posted in PM "ThemeList"
E
EmiliusNewbie
Posted 19 days ago
I have Aros ONE 2.4 installed in VM, Proxmox. it is working nice but I do have some problems. I can not get sound to work and I am wondering is there workaround for that?

Also I would like to know is there a possibility to pass true VGA and also is there any plans for RDC, remote desktop connection? That will make huge difference for Proxmox users.
Posted 18 days ago
Hi Emilius and welcome to arosworld, I am very glad you tried AROS One, unfortunately I have never used Proxmox, I don't know if others in this forum have used it.

I hope you can solve the problem as Proxmox is growing a lot both in quantity and quality of features introduced.
E
EmiliusNewbie
Posted 18 days ago
In Proxmox I can add audio device but limited to AC97, ICH9-intel-hda or intel-hda. None of these will be recognized in ArosONE. I believe AC97 should work. Maybe adding some additional drivers in ArosONE?

i.ibb.co/jDxWHXm/Proxmox-Audio.png
Edited by amigamia on 09-04-2024 19:25, 17 days ago
Posted 17 days ago
I think the problem might be on Proxmox, even VirtualBox has a low percentage of compatibility with the sound card.

VMware with audio on the other hand has 100% compatibility on all PCs, have you tried VMware on your PC ?
Posted 16 days ago
I did a test with AROS One 2.4 (C Library) with QEmu, tried OWB, AmiTube and listened to On-line Radio without experiencing any problem, see screenshot.

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/qemu.jpg
qemu.jpg
Posted 13 days ago
Installed on AROS One a new Demoscene titled "Origami Intro" by Farox, the Demo works well even on Virtual Machine, although with higher resolutions it is a bit slow, very well instead with AROS One in "Native" graphics mode where thanks to the supported Graphics card the Demo is more enjoyable.

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/origami_intro_1.jpg
origami_intro_1.jpg
Posted 4 days ago
Available for download on Aminet "ThemeList", Multiplatform Theme viewer developed by ilBarbax.

I attach archive with Multiplatform Icons created by me for ThemeList !
AMIGASYSTEM attached the following file:
themelist-icons.zip [74.66kB / 12 Downloads]
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 4
Members Online 0

Total Members: 224
Newest Member: Zhule
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]