Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

AmiDARK.

Last updated on 10 years ago
AmiDARKAmiDARKSoftware Dev
Posted 10 years ago
Hello.

I'm AmiDARK (true name Fr?d?ric).
I love Music (I'm musician and a creative composer), astronomy, computers, video games, physics and esoterism.
I started some years ago a really big project alone that is called the AmiDARK Engine. A Game Development Kit for Amiga platforms. It is currently compatible with AmigaOS4 and MorphOS. I'm working on the port of it for AROS i386.
The Game Development Kit is not finished (Partial 3D support, good 2D support, OpenGL) but it is always on WIP.
Of course it's a hobby project so ... progress are low.
I've made a bounty to release the source code so, it will maybe help improving the GDK faster :)

Here is all I think.

Regards,
M
magoriumSoftware Dev
Posted 10 years ago
hi AmiDARK,

First of all a very welcome to these forums.

Thank you very much for joining up, and having taken the time to introduce yourself.

A gaming engine as a hobby project...hmz, i can think of easier hobby projects (like collecting stamps for example :D).

In case you run into AROS specific issues, then feel free to discuss them. Although perhaps very technical questions belong to the AROS developers ML.

Unfortunately a-e forums have a little issue atm, as that would be where most developers post and you could get some answers as well.

Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay.
AmiDARKAmiDARKSoftware Dev
Posted 10 years ago
Thank you Magorium for your reply :)

Yeah! There are "easier" hobbies :p
But I love use my brain ... Even if I'm far to be the best scientist in the world.

I love the science, the maths and use them even if I don't master them :p
For example, as another hobby, I mind about "atoms", "particles", "electromagnetic interaction", etc... :p

Have a good day :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: magorium, AmiDARK
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 3
Members Online 0

Total Members: 219
Newest Member: Luca91
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]