Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

QEmu GUI MultiOS

Last updated on 3 days ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 27 days ago
I am not a developer but out of personal need, I created a MultiOS GUI for Qemu (Emulator and Virtualiser), all this was possible thanks to the automated scripts created with the freeware programme AutoIt v3.

Through the GUI it is possible to create Virtual HardDisks (HardFiles), install or boot the Operating Systems, AROS, AMiGA OS4.1, MorpOS and MAC OS by simply clicking on the appropriate GUI Icon.

I enclose a small Video showing the booting of the 4 mentioned OS, the systems are not very fast because I used an old DualCore PC with Win7 64Bit, to make the video shorter for some OS I eliminated the system startup waiting time.

QEmu-GUI: Start MOS, OS4.1, MAC e AROS One x86
Posted 17 days ago
Due to some requests from users I have changed the look of my GUI, now the "Buttons have shortened terms and in English.

I developed the GUI a few years ago for my own needs so that I could have all the OSs I normally use for testing at the click of a button.

Initially there was no AROS then I wanted to include it because some users use QEmu to virtualise AROS x86.

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/qemu-gui.jpg
pixiepixieMember
Posted 16 days ago
Did you made it available somewhere?
Posted 16 days ago
No never distributed, although very simple and functional, it is not professional software, I only sent it privately to those who requested it.
F
frazzle2024Newbie
Posted 4 days ago
Any chance you can share the program? I use QEMU a lot and this would be a fantastic tool to get away from all my .bat files.
Posted 3 days ago
Given the requests, I will see if I can create a download package with instructions!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: AMIGASYSTEM, pixie, frazzle2024
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 7
Members Online 1
OlafSch

Total Members: 235
Newest Member: pikewerfer
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]