Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Bars&Pipes 1.0 is Available

Last updated on 1 month ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 1 month ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - I reinstalled Tiny Aros B&P works, the problem lies in the systemstuff, I installed the drivers, tools and library from the archive which is on aros archivesSmile

You have to try with the reference ISO on Native PC, or VM, without copying TinyAROS, only so we can be sure that it works for you !

--- Italiano ---

Devi provare con la ISO di riferimento su PC Nativo, o VM, senza copiare TinyAROS, solo così possiamo essere certi che a te funziona !
Amiwell79Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 1 month ago
the reference iso is the only thing I install the Tiny Aros files are additional and necessary for the software to work
Posted 1 month ago
I repeat, I have re-installed everything and have not considered the SystemStuff folder
Posted 1 month ago
Did you read deadwood's post ? Bars&Pipes cannot work properly on AROS (it only works on Hosted Linux).

In this case tests with AROS One and with TinyAROS are not needed because they might give different results!

Tests must be done "Only" with the reference ISO on native PC and VM

SystemStuff folder if it exists I think you have to install it, if they are needed you should ask Alfred

--- Italiano ---

Hai letto il Post di deadwood ? Bars&Pipes non può funzionare correttamente su AROS (funziona solo su Hosted Linux)

In questo caso i test con AROS One e con TinyAROS non servono perchè potrebbero dare risultati diversi!

I test bisogna farli "Solo" con la ISO di riferimento su PC nativo e VM

SystemStuff folder se esiste credo bisogna installarla, se sono necessari dovresti chiedere a Alfred
Posted 1 month ago
I cannot test 100% because I do not have the necessary equipment
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 1 month ago

AMIGASYSTEM wrote:

@AMIGASYSTEM - Did you read deadwood's post ? Bars&Pipes cannot work properly on AROS (it only works on Hosted Linux).

It's the other way around. The problem I mentioned is immediatelly visible on hosted, but might not be visible on native. If I can get pass this problem on hosted, I can check if there are any other crashes further on.
Posted 1 month ago
Sorry deadwood I had misunderstood, I did tests also on native (2 PCs) and the Guru always appears on closing Bars&Pipes
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 1 month ago
In my case, the crash happen at start after the initial window is opened.
Posted 1 month ago
I am trying to get some equipment to work with the softwareSmile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: aha, deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, Amiwell79, Jeff1138
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 7
Members Online 0

Total Members: 224
Newest Member: Zhule
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]