Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Specific Threads dedicated to AROS One

Last updated on 8 months ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 9 months ago
Hi, could you create Specific Threads dedicated to "AROS One", and move "AROS One x86 Work In Progress" and "AROS One x86 Distro" to this new section, thanks !
Edited by AMIGASYSTEM on 14-08-2023 17:41, 9 months ago
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 9 months ago
I created a new Forum just for AROS One and moved both of them into it. I just need to fix the title of one of them, it shows as "First Post".
Posted 9 months ago
Thank you
Posted 8 months ago
In my threads "Aros One" I no longer see screenshots, i have the message "You do not have access to view attachments"

Also there is no longer an "Attachment" Tab
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 8 months ago
Please try again. The new forum settings and perms were not matching that of the others.
Posted 8 months ago
Ok, now everything seems to be working well !
Posted 8 months ago
amigamia, I tried to adjust your "Cat Eyes" logo, it should look good on both Dark and Light background !
Edited by AMIGASYSTEM on 18-08-2023 18:22, 8 months ago
AMIGASYSTEM attached the following image:
banner.png
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 8 months ago
Thank you Amigasystem. I'll upload it and test.
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 8 months ago
Hi AmigaSystem,

I uploaded it and I see no difference but maybe it's me not noticing it? I think for it to be working with a dark and light theme, the surrounding area of the eyes has to have some sort of border or frame or something so regardless of the dark or light background, the eyes do not depend on the surrounding color from the theme.

I think it'd be cool if the eyes had some sort of mask ala zorro or some similar. Where the mask is a checkered flag but instead of red and white, it's blue or another color that we use the most for AROS.

When I created it, I did not take in consideration a light theme until you asked Wink.

As soon as I find the vector based graphic, I'll send you that if you want to help.
Posted 8 months ago
Strange I recreated the black outlines, I tried pasting the image I sent you with "Transparency" on a White background and the Eyes are clearly visible, see screenshoot. Check that your image is not left in the Browser Cache or by mistake you inserted your image !

Yes I can help you, but consider that I do all the graphics by hand, my creations are totally handmade Smile

www.arosworld.org/infusions/forum/attachments/banner_1.png
Edited by AMIGASYSTEM on 19-08-2023 09:43, 8 months ago
banner_1.png
Posted 8 months ago
If you like it I have created this Banner that could fit on any background, I can try to make it in other colors too if you are interested.
Edited by AMIGASYSTEM on 19-08-2023 10:22, 8 months ago
banner2.png banner3.png
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: amigamia, AMIGASYSTEM
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 4
Members Online 0

Total Members: 224
Newest Member: Zhule
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]