Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Tiny Aros Distrò

Last updated on 4 days ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago
added a section on the website dedicated to the hardware I used with ArosLike
F
FaroxMember
Posted 2 months ago
@Amiwell79
The new site is good, but i have a request:
Please select another online storage if you can, the one used is really slow on downloading speed.

And last (but is less important) correct typo on my nickname (Farox and not Ferox) in the Wipeout Rewrite banner.

Thanks
A
Posted 2 months ago
sorry I only work with AROS I haven't found other storage services compatible with Odyssey I'll fix your avatar
A
Posted 2 months ago
sorry for inconvenienceFrown
F
FaroxMember
Posted 2 months ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - sorry I only work with AROS I haven't found other storage services compatible with Odyssey

Ok no problem then, don't need to change if other service don't work with Odyssey.
A
Posted 2 months ago
many thanks Farox
A
Posted 2 months ago
I tried to make the smallest archives possible, precisely to compensate for the cloud service used the game Nexuiz is the largest archive
A
Posted 2 months ago
LHA on Tiny Aros works really well, the compression level is similar to zip You can use it by opening a directory on the desktop, selecting the file or folder, and clicking on the toolbar where the compressor reference is The tar command from the context menu has been removed, so replace the attached file in sys:system/dopus5/filetypes
Edited by Amiwell79 on 19-05-2024 10:00, 2 months ago
Amiwell79 attached the following file:
drawers_1.zip [355Bytes / 105 Downloads]
A
Posted 2 months ago
You need the development tools for the tar command, which have been removed
A
Posted 2 months ago
I need to update the website to comply with the new regulations, and then I will activate the secure connection Thank you for your support Tiny Aros is made for you in the simplest way possibleSmile
A
Posted 2 months ago
The installation of Tiny Aros is not complicated In the archive you download, there is the latest build of Deadwood You can burn it if you want to install everything on a native system, or use the ISO on a VM Then just install the Tiny core and updates
A
Posted 2 months ago
Thank you mattson62 for your video
A
Posted 2 months ago
There will be a new i386 build for now, the switch to 64-bit can wait
A
Posted 1 month ago
I renamed the file vhd to image as described by amigasystem to create a bootable USB drive It should work with Rufus 4.5 on Windows 10/11Like
Edited by Amiwell79 on 13-06-2024 21:47, 1 month ago
A
Posted 1 month ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - The installation of Tiny Aros is not complicated In the archive you download, there is the latest build of Deadwood You can burn it if you want to install everything on a native system, or use the ISO on a VM Then just install the Tiny core and updates

I loaded the file here to proceed with the old installation, which is not difficult; you just need a burner
Edited by Amiwell79 on 18-06-2024 16:09, 1 month ago
A
Posted 1 month ago
gift of my copy of Alien VS Predator
A
Posted 1 month ago
I have updated the package file you have to burn the build iso and unpack the system files on a usb key install the build and at the end of the installation overwrite the system files on the aros volume

Best Regards
A
Posted 1 month ago
the only thing I did was to insert amitranslate, which was not working a short time ago, and I changed the theme
A
Posted 30 days ago
In the future, I might consider going back to Wanderer because of the many fixes it's having

i.ibb.co/1KtN6Vr/Virtual-Box-Tiny32-26-06-2024-22-48-14.png
mattson62, retrofaza
mattson62mattson62Junior Member
Posted 30 days ago
@Amiwell You've done a great job on Tiny Aros!Thanks for all you do for AROS!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: amigamia, deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, pixie, Amiwell79, miker1264, mattson62, Puni, Farox
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 6
Members Online 0

Total Members: 243
Newest Member: fred410
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]