Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Projekt redaktor (in english: peoject edutor)

Last updated on 3 years ago
donrafitodonrafitoNewbie
Posted 4 years ago
Hello. I just wanted to show off my venture. I've got a channel on YT, entitled "Project Editor." In English, it's more or less "project editor". I'm throwing there mainly short gameplays from games available on Amiga NG platforms (among others Aros), and Amiga 68k.
Link:
https://www.youtu...8mDquT1nKZ

The uploaded videos are related to my work in Amiga NG, and Komoda & Amiga Plus.
Edited by donrafito on 06-08-2020 19:50, 4 years ago
C
cavemannSoftware Dev
Posted 4 years ago
Sorry to say that I don't get to see much MorphOs or Classic action... very nice.

And btw, cool AROS setup. What hw are you using?
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 4 years ago
Hello and welcome Don Rafito!
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 4 years ago
Nice list of videos there! Thanks for sharing Don Rafito. I love that background in the Frogatto and Friends video. What's your AROS computer setup?

By the way, I approved your Gallery post.
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 4 years ago

donrafito wrote:

@donrafito - Hello. I just wanted to show off my venture. I've got a channel on YT, entitled "Project Editor." In English, it's more or less "project editor". I'm throwing there mainly short gameplays from games available on Amiga NG platforms (among others Aros), and Amiga 68k.
Link:
https://www.youtu...8mDquT1nKZ

The uploaded videos are related to my work in Amiga NG, and Komoda & Amiga Plus.

Hi donrafito, please feel free to submit any links to your material on the Web Links section.
donrafitodonrafitoNewbie
Posted 4 years ago
Sorry for the delay.
I have two computers with AROS on them.
The Acer Aspire One ZG5 notebook, and the desktop: Asus P5Q (Pentium Quatro, NVIDIA GT 9600, net by cable on rtl8139 compliant card and EMU10K1 compliant audio). The computer was selected for AROS system.
Besides (by the way) I have an iBook G4 with Morph OS, RasberryPi 3B+ which pretends to be Amiga 1200 and Asus f5sl, which also pretends to be Amiga 1200 only in hight end version. It works on WinUAE, and WinXp is so modified that you can not see this system and it boots immediately AmigaOS version 3.9 BB1-4.
donrafitodonrafitoNewbie
Posted 4 years ago
Ok
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 4 years ago

donrafito wrote:

@donrafito - Sorry for the delay.
I have two computers with AROS on them.
The Acer Aspire One ZG5 notebook, and the desktop: Asus P5Q (Pentium Quatro, NVIDIA GT 9600, net by cable on rtl8139 compliant card and EMU10K1 compliant audio). The computer was selected for AROS system.
Besides (by the way) I have an iBook G4 with Morph OS, RasberryPi 3B+ which pretends to be Amiga 1200 and Asus f5sl, which also pretends to be Amiga 1200 only in hight end version. It works on WinUAE, and WinXp is so modified that you can not see this system and it boots immediately AmigaOS version 3.9 BB1-4.

I'd love to see some videos of how some of these machines run with their respective OS. You can use the YouTube tag available in the BB codes of this editing window to embed the video in the reply.
donrafitodonrafitoNewbie
Posted 3 years ago
No problem. If I find a moment, I'll record it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: cavemann, amigamia, deadwood, donrafito
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 8
Members Online 0

Total Members: 216
Newest Member: Farox
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]