Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Aros Software Promotion

Last updated on 11 days ago
Amiwell79Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 1 month ago
maybe there is hope of bringing some other softwareSmile
Posted 1 month ago
thanks to the collaboration with Alfred Faust and Franck Charlet, the best if well-used midi sequencer born on the amiga classic is available thanks developer
Posted 1 month ago
still can't understand why some hollywood plugins are not available for our platform I have projects in mind but can't go ahead due to the lack of them, today a magnificent plugin was released
Posted 1 month ago
I don't spend the money to buy 3,500 euros of hardware for OS4 but on software development for myself and the community, aros keeps me very active
Posted 17 days ago
my efforts are called:

RNOArchive
RNOPublisher
RNOTunes
RNOSlides
Beebase
WCS
XPDF-GUI
Sploiner-GUI
there is also Bars&Pipes which was only born from a collaboration

thanks to the aros devs also because without them I could not promote any software
Edited by Amiwell79 on 10-04-2024 09:10, 17 days ago
Posted 17 days ago
the next step is to give Miker support for his software, WCS is still in the works but we have a stable and also 64-bit version as BeeBase, Alfred Faust will continue to update Bars&Pipes
mmartinka, miker1264, deadwood, Farox, Argo
Posted 11 days ago
thank you for the emotional support we have a free system deadwood is doing a lot for us i just try to give support to all third party programmers who develop software either independently or behind some idea, thank you all
Posted 11 days ago
a project that is being developed to close with the audio compartment is in the works by allanon a friend of the amiga community the software is a gui for sox
Posted 11 days ago
I wanted to open a patreon but it is not important who wants to donate on my page there is a reference for each programmer who has collaborated with me
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, retrofaza, Amiwell79, miker1264, jPV, Jeff1138
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 12
Members Online 0

Total Members: 224
Newest Member: Zhule
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]