Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Seeing different news updates.

Last updated on 10 years ago
C
cavemannSoftware Dev
Posted 10 years ago
Amigamia you're right, like a Keystone... Kop. No worries, I've got a grip on the situation ;)

[url]http://blogs-images.forbes.com/kenrapoza/files/2011/11/keystone-cops-prop-hupmobile-150x150.jpg
[/url]
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 10 years ago

....Also, lazy is not a word that applies to someone that provides tons of information about AROS in his free time.

As always, thanks for the info....

I agree with Cavemann 1000%

Thanks for your diligent work in here and thanks to you too Cavemann. Your presence in here is keystone...
C
cavemannSoftware Dev
Posted 10 years ago
Yes, being an AROSWorld member is a privilege and honor. Who doesn't know that? ;)

Btw, in the news articles, you might consider mentioning if the game or app requires acceleration or internet. Some AROS users without native graphics, or the proper network card might like to know before downloading. Not a big deal, but would be nice.

Also, lazy is not a word that applies to someone that provides tons of information about AROS in his free time.

As always, thanks for the info.
Edited by cavemann on 02-02-2014 16:43, 10 years ago
M
magoriumSoftware Dev
Posted 10 years ago
Hi cavemann,

There is nothing wrong with your browser, eyes or sanity :D

It is called: "The privilage of being an arosworld member". Being a member gives you benefits, like being able to read news-messages that are not published (yet) for non-members ;)

Or to put it into other words: it gives me "the lazy news-updater" time to smoothly update the news for the outside, while trying to catch-up.
Edited by magorium on 02-02-2014 15:21, 10 years ago
C
cavemannSoftware Dev
Posted 10 years ago
If I am logged in the last news article I see is from December. If I log out then the last news I see is from November. This happens with two different browsers. Does anyone else get this change up?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: cavemann, amigamia, magorium
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 4
Members Online 0

Total Members: 220
Newest Member: walkero
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]