Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

GemRB 0.8.8

Last updated on 7 hours ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 21 days ago
but with this version of python you can take a blender release
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 20 days ago
@Deremon

I integrated python into my native toolchain tests and it works as expected. Thank you!

Would you be able to compile perl as well? This would then bring the native x86_64 toolchain inline with i386.
Argo, Deremon, retrofaza
D
DeremonJunior Member
Posted 19 days ago

deadwood wrote:

@deadwood - @Deremon

I integrated python into my native toolchain tests and it works as expected. Thank you!

Would you be able to compile perl as well? This would then bring the native x86_64 toolchain inline with i386.

You're welcome
I was already thinking about that Smile (I'm thinking to try a more recent version though)
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 19 days ago

Deremon wrote:

@Deremon (I'm thinking to try a more recent version though)

Even better Like
D
DeremonJunior Member
Posted 8 hours ago
@deadwood
Hi,
as promised I've compiled Perl5 for abiv11 x86_64, although it is not yet a newer version.
Compiling the "old" version is still (very) tricky, using diff from contrib helps somewhat but is not working out of the box also you need to copy out the compiled miniperl + libs in the middle of the compilation, let make trow the error and remake it cause it searches miniperl in the final directory not in the current one...
I'm also trying to track down the "configure freeze issue" I think can be related to the use of /dev/null redirection in the configure script, I've to find a reproducible test case

Here is the link, if it's ok I'll include the "new" diff file and upload it to aros archives Smile

https://drive.goo...sp=sharing
Edited by Deremon on 23-10-2024 09:35, 8 hours ago
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 7 hours ago
Thanks a lot!

I tested it and ran into an issue. I attach test script that I use for i386 testing and I'd assume it should work on x86_64 as well. However there is message in console about unitialized value and then there is a crash. Seems to me that a file descriptor is NULL?

I attached the script and error. To run the script:

Open shell, cd to directory, start "sh", ./test-configure.sh
Edited by deadwood on 23-10-2024 10:31, 7 hours ago
You do not have access to view attachments
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, Amiwell79, Farox, Deremon
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 14
Members Online 0

Total Members: 260
Newest Member: denugan
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]