Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

printer.device

Last updated on 20 hours ago
B
BohunSenior Member
Posted 1 month ago
Since I finally managed to get the network working again on the Raspberry Pi, I wanted to check if MintPrint v1.2.0 would see my network printer. It did! It detected two supported formats: JPEG and PWG-raster. That's where the good news ends. The MintPrintSettings GUI includes a "Test Print" button. After clicking it, the message "Could not open printer.device" appeared.
Is the printer.device in AROS complete and working? I'm wondering if it could be a driver issue or something else.
B
BohunSenior Member
Posted 20 hours ago
I managed to port the latest version of Mintprint but I'm in the same place - searching for printer.device
You do not have access to view attachments
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: Bohun