Print Thread
Putting AROSWorld.org for sale - No more
amigamia
This place is almost dead. There is little or no activity at all on this place and since I rarely have time to manage, I am putting the site for sale. I am keeping the hosting. I am selling the domain and a backup of the CMS + MySQL Dbase.

If anyone is interested please contact me at enzorug(at)live(dot)com.

EDIT: I have renewed the site until February of 2019. Will keep it running for now and see how it goes...
Edited by amigamia on 09/24/2018 03:39

cavemann
This site has always been slow, but I must agree that it has been slower than ever lately. Sad news. Sad

nikos
Seams now this could be the main forum for AROS.

I hope you consider to still run the page.

amigamia

>nikos wrote:

Seams now this could be the main forum for AROS.

I hope you consider to still run the page.

Nikos,

I have actually renewed it until Feb of 2019. I stopped maintaining it because of the very low traffic but shouldn't be a problem in re-checking all the features. I may need help. Magorium used to help in the past but that also faded away.

amigamia

>cavemann wrote:

This site has always been slow, but I must agree that it has been slower than ever lately. Sad news. Sad

Hey Cavemann, you are right the slowness was because of the different hosting providers I used in the past. Some were free and you get what you pay for. I am actually paying for the hosting this time and service, while not the best, is better than before.

Jump to Forum: